Sunday 10 July 2011

Land of my father




off there after Mass, where there is no mobile reception, just trees, mountains, the sea etc.

Typically, back to my Dad's favourite topic of conversation, I have been briefed on the possibility of having to move to the middle lane to avoid traffic leaving the British Grand prix. I need 48 hours notice - mirror-signal etc

So for those of you who are really interested

It's

A2-M25-M1-M6-M54-A5, turn left in Capel Curig past the Plas y Brennin Activity Centre, down the Nant Gwynant Pass, to Beddgelert, left over the bridge, turn left and there you are. 275 miles, taking in motorways, country A roads, mountain passes. A complete driving experience.

1 comment:

Patrick Sheridan said...

Have a nice time! I've only had ''working holidays'' so far this year...