Saturday 12 November 2011

Planning

Just in case you were wondering, I'm now entering that marathon 5 week stretch leading up to the end of term.  The aim of the game is to arrive without going down with an illness (had the 'flu jab, going to bed early and eating lots of healthy food,)and without messing anything up (not always entirely in your control.)  People frequently ask me if we are gearing up for a Christmas Concert and we are but there are 4 other performances I am involved in at work and numerous other things outside work. One concert would be fine to organise! In fact we've decided in the dept that doing the concert is OK it's everything else you have to do to make it happen that can be tricky and this is a very resonable, easy place to work.

Quite how I'll be able to do this when I'm 66, I'm not quite sure.

No comments: