Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Food

Yes it's time to start writing shopping lists.
I have taken instruction from the master cook on which birdie to get, how big, which butchers and when.

Then I mentioned the particularly yummy crisps I got in Wales over half-term and what do I find? My parents have eaten them. Two big bags! They were supposed to be for Christmas Day. For reasons of serious illness one of them has not been able to eat very much at all, so actually this is great news. TWO BAGS!

How will I source replacements without a 500 mile round trip? This is England, after all.

So if you see these, I want two big bags of ready salted - red, v patriotic. Sheep not included, though my nephew might like them...






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Castell Leutgeb family residence

No comments: