Saturday 27 December 2014

I blog therefore I am

Looking around, things in the electronic media are a little grim and a great deal less than edifying.

I'd display a link to the latest L'Oréal insult/ advert from the Vatican, but the English language version has been removed.

There was a time when blogging was very helpful to me in lots of ways and the mood was buoyant.

2015 is looking to be a very busy year and I have lots of things in the pipeline, several of which will be taking up a great deal of my time beyond the working week.

The list of subjects and activities in which I am involved that are unsuitable for this blog is now so long as to make it a nonsense.

For me, the time for blogging is over and my time will be better spent grafting in other ways.

Happy New Year.





No comments: