Monday 29 December 2008

Carol Singing

I had clocked that Fr Tim had put up the info about Carol Singing for the Good Counsel Network in London Tube Stations, been overtaken by events at work and then someone mentioned the last one to me and then texted me all the details on the morning, so no mistaking! By then I was on holiday, so off I went.

Top stuff at Bond Street Station. They had sheets with all the proper carols you'd like to sing and as is always the case with such things everyone was great. Two instrumentalists turned up playing the violin and flute and wove some lovely harmonies around the melodies and a comedy moment was provided by a passer by carrying a moose head! And the organiser even got us refreshments. I'll definitely do it next year.

1 comment:

LuisLiviaLuisa said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009!

I invite you to listen a special Christmas episode of my podcast “Levántate y Sal a Caminar…”

28 minutes of Christmas carols in many languages, meditations and more…

Jesus loves you.

Luisa Veyan S.
You can listen it in: http://levantateysalacaminar.podomatic.com/