Monday 29 December 2008

Post Party

Yesterday, I had a Christmas/ Birthday (for Leutgeb was a Christmas Baby,)/House-warming Party. Thanks to a huge imput from my parents and other members of the family, plus a goodly turnout of very friendlysome guests, some bearing magnificent Christmas creations - not often I am visited by a homemade illuminated gingerbread house - a fun time was had.

My Mum is still marvelling at the delightful child guests and fortunately people came and went such that there was always enough space for everyone.

I may do it again....and now to the left overs....

3 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

It was indeed a wonderful party! I'm just sorry I missed the illuminated gingerbread house!

leutgeb said...

Thanks for coming.

'Twas a sight to behold!

She who bakes amazingly made it and it is residing with those people who live round the corner.

She already has an order in for next year to make a Cathedral and a certain boy is going to put Lego people into it (correctly attired according to the EF.... I'm sure!)

Stoneyhurst not in a mobile blackout zone then?

Mulier Fortis said...

:-) Apparently not for my mobile Internet, though phone reception is down to one bar...