Thursday 13 August 2009

Multi-tasking

OK, so now for the serious stuff. During the course of my pizza evening with old school friend, I learned the amazing fact that she has given her bread machine away to a gluten free friend and now kneeds her dough whilst surfing the net.

She explained, right hand mouse, left hand in bowl with dough. I nearly snorted quattro formaggio pizza in a most unladylike fashion.

Doing more than one thing at a time. Any takers?

This reminds me of a car journey game I used to play with my much younger (and now married) brother. It consisted of putting unlikely names with animals.

Darren the lion.
Wilfred the zebra.
Doris the tiger.
Emily the python.
Gerald the cheetah.

That sort of thing.
.

2 comments:

Ches said...

Craig the antelope

Penelope the amoeba

Darryl the spider

??

leutgeb said...

Inspired!