Wednesday 4 January 2012

Vacuums n all

Yes these days do provide a great opportunity for hoovering behind things, oiling the kitchen worktops ( having first given them the once over with my Dad's electric sander, ) and doing some gardening.

Also though the talk of chalk on Friday reminds me of the oft remarked factoid that nature abhors a vacuum and that when those things went out, in crept all sorts of nonsense.  I won't even begin to tell, you the tales of the things I have seen.

All I will say is that one of the first EF Masses that I happened on was Candlemas and that all was confirmed as the real deal when no instructions whatever were given regarding anything to do with candles and the MC wafted a sleeve to indicate to the congregation that it was indeed candle time.

No comments: