Thursday 8 October 2009

Rosary Crusade

It's this Sat for anyone within striking distance of London who is not going to Aylesford.

All being equal, I'm going.

Then, having had a look through the itinery for St T of L at Westminster Cathedral, I'm planning a dawn raid. All the Evening Masses are ticketed and let's face it there will not be any spare room, even standing room.

I occasionally have to get into Town at silly times and by getting the 0545, I could get to the 7am Mass. I'd only have to get up an hour earlier than usual to do this and if I choose the day well, may not even loose it in front of a class ... Tell me folks won't be queuing round the block at 6.45!

We'll see.

5 comments:

Fr Joseph OP said...

I am hoping to be there too. I was meant to be going with a friend but he's bailed. I think I may go for Mass in the Extraordinary Form with the Abbot in the morning (it's in the crypt at Westminster Cathedral I think).

leutgeb said...

Do you know the time ofb the EF Mass? Says 12.30 somewhere on Fr Ray's blog?

Delia said...

Plan A is to get up at 3 a.m. on Sunday morning and go to Aylesford for the end of the vigil (until 5) ...

Delia said...

Should have looked at the map first!

So maybe it'll be Westminster after all.

leutgeb said...

Good luck. Aylesford is not that far and the M20 should be free of traffic at 3am....